Friday, January 22, 2016

Re: HAYFIELD BAND

Dear Hayfield Band Families,
 
Hope you are all safe and sound as the snow starts falling. 
 
This fall, I had the pleasure of photographing the band students for Mr. Burke.  I think my original email got lost in cyber space, so I wanted to let you all know that the photos are available for viewing and purchase on my website.  There were a few students who were not there that day and unfortunately, a make up day was not available.
 
To access Hayfield Marching Band photos,
 
Click on 'browse'
Click on 'groups'
Select the gallery you want to view.  The password for each hayfield band gallery is   hawks
 
If you missed out on prior year's band photos, they are also now all available for viewing and purchasing.  Questions or problems, please contact Jean Martelli at jemartelli@aol.com
 
Regards,
 
Jean Martelli