Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hayfield High School Band Msg #44...High School Band Concert Thank You to Students (Please Share with Your Kids)

Hayfield Band Students,

Thank you for another great symphonic & wind ensemble concert tonight! Though I never played in band growing up, I was an honorary band member with my classmates. For the past 7 yrs, you have not only enriched my life with your God-given musical talents, but you've shown me that the next generation has the character, intelligence, manners, work ethic, and discipline to keep America strong. I'm extremely proud of each & every one of you. It's been an honor representing & cheering you on these past 7 yrs (3 yrs as the Band Booster Prez). I'm relishing each of the last few concerts with all of you this year. My thoughts and prayers will always be with you as you continue on your individual journeys:) HAWKS ROCK!

 

Sincerely,

Mr. Che Russell

Band Booster Prez